Here are some of my ongoing research projects and presentations
Some of my research projects needs founding and is running on con amore – with great support from family and friends, you know who you are, thank you so much.
If you have an idea it is very welcomed, send me an email and let’s grab a glass of water for a talk.
- Participant in the documentary ‘When you look away’ by Phie Ambo – a documentary about water, consciousness and wonder (premier 2017 at CPH*DOX)
- Participant in the documentary ‘Mellem himmel og jord – informationsvand’ (Danish documentary) by Michal Jeppesen (aired in 2016 on DR2)
- Dansk Naturvidenskabsfestival – a Danish festival about science for kids and young people with the purpose of engaging young people in science:
Kvantebiologi – er vand og magnetisme nøglen til en ny biologi? (PowerPoint presentation in Danish)
- Forskningens Døgn (’24 hours of research’):
IDA Future TECH: Is water structure key to a new biology? (PowerPoint presentation)
Artikler på dansk (articles in Danish)
- DTU: Ny teori om vand kan revolutionere biologien
- POV: Bæredygtighed – hvad hvis vand var det nye vind?
- Ingeniøren: Er magnetisk påvirkning af vand nøglen til en ny biologi?
- Ingeniøren: Hovedbrud for forskere: Der sker noget uforklarligt med vandet i en sjællandsk kostald
- Ingeniøren: Vilde idéer om vand undersøges på DTU
- Videnskab.dk: Forskerens favorit: Den flydende vandbro
- DTU: GeoHealth – Are life and planet Earth surprisingly in tune?
- DTU: Killing bacteria with electromagnetic fields
- Repressing of bacterial (Pseudomonas) biofilm formation (in collab with DTU Space, DTU systembiology and DTU biosustain)
- relevant for Cystic Fibrosis and wound healing
- Water structuring and plant growth (in collab with the Universet of Copenhagen LIFE)
- Water structuring and repressing of Legionella bacteria
- Optimizing enzyme activity with structured water and electromagnetic resonans
- As an example; breakdown of cellulose and optimizing synthetic biology
- Comparison of different water structuring technologies
- Developing easy and accessable technology to measure and show the effectiveness of water structuring techniques
Wanted collaborations about
- Structured water and the quantum biological effects on Mycoplasme
- Structured water and the quantum biological effects on Legionella
- Structured water and the quantum biological effects on the lung functions in patients with Cystic Fibrosis
- Structured water and the quantum biological effects on the development of stem cells
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to collaborate or if you’re just really curious and want to drink a glass of water and have a talk.